As warmer weather rolls around, you could be considering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Athol? Especially if your AC unit is recently purchased or was running well last season.
Here’s one approach to look at it. You wouldn’t get a brand-new car and never expect to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or buying new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that needs fuel and has moving components. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving pieces can break down.
Having your equipment checked yearly by a Alpine Summit Heating & Cooling technician can help spot small issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your air conditioning to stop running!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is placed outdoors, it’s more inclined to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can negatively affect your system’s efficiency. While you can follow our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service intricate internal parts.
- It keeps your system efficient. Dirt and yard debris that accumulate within your unit can make it work harder and lower airflow. Both these troubles can create higher energy needs—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could extend your system’s life span. A clean air conditioner is an efficient one and could even help it run for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, as you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps identify little problems before they become big, costly problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a series of cooling performance tests. These detailed procedures often allow us to identify issues before they turn into major problems that result in a pricey repair bill.
- It helps ensure worry-free comfort throughout the season. After your equipment is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your equipment is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the best methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty going. Without this service, your system is open to advanced breakdowns and lowered efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should involve an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll check the subsequent locations and parts:
- Overall equipment state
- Start-up sequence
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety controls
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the services we’ll finish:
- Install new air filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Book Your AC Tune-Up Immediately with Alpine Summit Heating & Cooling
Now is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our Alpine Summit Heating & Cooling pros a call at 208-561-1226 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your residence, make sure to browse our discount offers for savings on your next maintenance.